Mississippi Insurance CE: Life, Accident & Health Insurance (3320)
An overview of the life and health insurance business in the United States.
Expand your knowledge of nearly every aspect of the life and health insurance industry in the United States. Tens of thousands of agents and brokers in nearly every state have successfully completed this Mississippi Insurance Continuing Education online course over the past decade.
Life, Accident & Health Insurance Course Objectives
- Review the fundamental principles of life and health insurance.
- Develop basic skills to analyze and determine appropriate coverages.
- Gain insight into the legal concepts of insurance, including contract
provisions, options, and benefits.
- Be up to date on changes in the Social Security and Medicare Laws.
Major Insurance CE Subjects Covered
- Policy Provisions, Options, and Benefits
- Types of Insurance Policies and Coverages.
- Group Insurance, Taxation, and Retirement.
- Business Insurance.
Insurance CE Course Level:
Why More Mississippi Insurance Professionals Choose Relstone
We have great reviews, and our students return year after year.
We pride ourselves on our excellent service – You can reach a real person by phone 7 days a week, 6 am to 10 pm PST, should you need us.
We offer you great value and will beat any other school’s advertised price.
Our risk-free 30-day money-back guarantee will give you peace of mind — so you can try the course risk-free. And our exams are easier too!
Hours: 12, Life, Accident & Health