Mississippi Insurance CE: Agent Ethics & Responsibilities (3314)
Mississippi Insurance CE: Agent Ethics and Responsibilities
A discussion on the need for ethical codes of conduct in the insurance industry, and on agent responsibilities.
Several years after the need for a code of ethics became apparent to the U.S. insurance industry, this Mississippi Insurance Continuing Education course arrived on the scene and has since proven to be the absolute best source of compiled data anywhere.
- Learn to think “ethically” and establish personal ethical standards designed to improve your professionalism.
- Develop ethical skills in selling, underwriting, or replacing insurance coverage.
- Gain insight into ethical theory and agent responsibilities to the company and to the client.
Major Subjects Covered
- Legal Responsibilities of Agents and Brokers.
- Agent Liability to the Insured.
- Ethics in the Insurance Industry.
- The Ethics of Policy Replacement.
Course Level: Intermediate
Why More Agents and Adjusters Choose Relstone for Mississippi Insurance CE Courses Online
Since 1974, over 4,000,000+ state-approved CE courses completed across the U.S. through Relstone insurance school!
Our experts have an average of 21 years of experience with insurance CE! You can reach a real person by phone 7 days a week, 6am to 10pm PST, should you need us.
We’ll beat any other school’s advertised price and we’re rated A+ Better Business Bureau.
Hours: 12, Life, Accident & Health