Mississippi Insurance CE: Agent Ethics & Responsibilities (3314)
A discussion on the need for ethical codes of conduct in the insurance industry, and on agent responsibilities.
Several years after the need for a code of ethics became apparent to the U.S. insurance industry, this Mississippi Insurance Continuing Education course arrived on the scene and has since proven to be the absolute best source of compiled data anywhere.
Agent Ethics & Responsibilities Course Objectives
- Learn to think “ethically” and establish personal ethical standards designed to improve your professionalism.
- Develop ethical skills in selling, underwriting, or replacing insurance coverage.
- Gain insight into ethical theory and agent responsibilities to the company and to the client.
Major Insurance CE Subjects Covered
- Legal Responsibilities of Agents and Brokers.
- Agent Liability to the Insured.
- Ethics in the Insurance Industry.
- The Ethics of Policy Replacement.
Insurance CE Course Level:
Why More Agents and Adjusters Choose Relstone for Mississippi Insurance CE Courses Online
Since 1974, over 4,000,000+ state-approved CE courses completed across the U.S. through Relstone insurance school!
Our experts have an average of 21 years of experience with insurance CE! You can reach a real person by phone 7 days a week, 6 am to 10 pm PST, should you need us.
Our exams are easier to pass!
We’ll beat any other school’s advertised price and our students return year after year.
Hours: 12, Life, Accident & Health