Mississippi Insurance CE: Agent Ethics & Responsibilities (2923)
A discussion on the need for ethical codes of conduct in the insurance industry, and on agent responsibilities.
Several years after the need for a code of ethics became apparent to the U.S. insurance industry, this Mississippi Insurance Continuing Education course arrived on the scene and has since proven to be the absolute best source of compiled data anywhere.
Agent Ethics and Responsibilities Course Objectives
- Learn to think “ethically” and establish personal ethical standards designed to improve your professionalism.
- Develop ethical skills in selling, underwriting, or replacing insurance coverage.
- Gain insight into ethical theory and agent responsibilities to the company and to the client.
Major Insurance CE Subjects Covered
- Legal Responsibilities of Agents and Brokers.
- Agent Liability to the Insured.
- Ethics in the Insurance Industry.
- The Ethics of Policy Replacement.
Insurance CE Course Level:
Why More Mississippi Insurance Professionals Choose Relstone
Since 1974, over 4,000,000+ state-approved CE courses completed across the U.S. through Relstone insurance school!
Exceptional support . . .
You can reach a real person by phone 7 days a week, 6 am to 10 pm PST, should you need us. (Our team has an average of 21 years of experience in insurance CE!)
Exceptional reviews . . .
Our students return year after year.
Easier-to-complete courses . . .
Plus, exams have fewer questions, so you’re more likely to pass the first time. (Need to take an exam again? Take the exam again once for up to a year.)
Exceptional value . . .
We’ll beat any other school’s advertised price. And you’ll have a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Get Started Today!
Hours: 12, Property & Casualty