Mississippi Insurance CE: Insurance Laws in the US (2925)
Mississippi Insurance CE: Insurance Law in the United States
The legal implications of – and the laws that govern – agent or broker conduct.
After completing this Mississippi Insurance Continuing Education online course, you will gain a lawyer’s perspective in the principles of: agency; agency powers and limitations; waiver and estoppel; misrepresentations and warranties by agents or companies, and hundreds of other laws that serve to protect the interests of the insurance-buying public.
- Learn to spot unethical behavior by unscrupulous insurance companies or agents.
- Develop basic skills in properly filling out an insurance application, scheduling a medical examination, collecting advance premiums, etc.
- Gain insight into the legal implications of an unethical agent, broker, or insurance company conduct.
Major Subjects Covered
- Knowledge of Agent as Imputed to the Company.
- Representations and Acts of Agent or Company.
- Misrepresentations and Warranties Generally.
- Authority of Agents for the Company.
- Types and Powers of Agents.
Course Level: Intermediate
More Mississippi Insurance Professionals Choose Relstone
You’ll enjoy the best value because we meet any school’s advertised price.
Great Reviews: We’re rated A+ Better Business Bureau.
Great Service and Support: You can reach a real person by phone 7 days a week, 6am to 10pm PST, should you need us.
Risk-Free: 30-day money-back guarantee.
Easier Pass: Our exams have fewer questions so they’re easier to pass. (But if you need to retake the exam, you can take it again once for up to a year.)
Hours: 12, Property & Casualty