Missouri Insurance CE: Insurance Ethics Training
This Missouri Insurance Continuing Education online course is a study of ethical practices for insurance agents, examining closely the parties to whom agents owe an ethical responsibility, the law of agency, agent and broker liability, deceptive trade practices, and fair claims handling.
Insurance Ethics Training Course Objectives
- Learn the “new focus” on Business Ethics
- Gain an understanding of ethical decision-making
- Compare ethic obligations and legal requirements
- Identify the duties resulting from the law of agency
Major Insurance CE Subjects Covered
- Introduction to Ethics
- The Common Law of Agency
- Perspective on the Unauthorized Practice of Law
- Ethics for the Insurance Industry
- Complex Ethical Dilemmas that Challenge
- Legal Vs. Ethical Responsibilities
- Agent and Broker Liability
- Consumer Protection
- Deceptive Trade Practices and Fair Claims Handling
- Unfair Claims Settlement Practices
Insurance CE Course Level:
Complete Our Missouri Insurance Continuing Education Courses Faster
- 4,000,000+ courses completed across the U.S. since 1974!
- No annoying voice mail! Reach an experienced Insurance Continuing Education expert from 6 am to 10 pm PST.
- Questions about your license renewal? Our experts have an average of 21 years of experience with insurance CE!
Top Insurance Agents And Adjusters Prefer Our CE Courses!
- Simpler exams with 40% to 80% fewer questions.
- Our customers say: “Your course was easy to complete.” “The materials were well organized and well written.”
- If you don’t pass a final exam for any reason, you can just take the exam again once (for up to one year).
This is a no-risk course: we’ll beat any other school’s advertised price, and you’ll have a 30-day money-back guarantee.
That’s why we’re the choice of thousands of Missouri insurance pros.
Hours: 3 Ethics