Missouri Insurance CE: Insurance Laws in the US
The legal implications of – and the laws that govern – agent or broker conduct.
After completing this Missouri Insurance Continuing Education online course, you will gain a lawyer’s perspective on the principles of agency; agency powers and limitations; waiver and estoppel; misrepresentations and warranties by agents or companies, and hundreds of other laws that serve to protect the interests of the insurance-buying public.
Insurance Laws in the US Course Objectives
- Learn to spot unethical behavior by unscrupulous insurance companies or agents.
- Develop basic skills in properly filling out an insurance application, scheduling a medical examination, collecting advance premiums, etc.
- Gain insight into the legal implications of an unethical agent, broker, or insurance company conduct.
Major Insurance CE Subjects Covered
- Knowledge of Agent as Imputed to the Company.
- Representations and Acts of Agent or Company.
- Misrepresentations and Warranties Generally.
- Authority of Agents for the Company.
- Types and Powers of Agents.
Insurance CE Course Level:
Since 1974, 4 Million Courses Have Been Successfully Completed with Our Insurance CE School
Hours: 16 General