Missouri Insurance CE: Life, Accident & Health Insurance
An overview of the life and health insurance business in the United States.
This Missouri Insurance Continuing Education online course will expand your knowledge on nearly every aspect of the life and health insurance industry in the United States.
Life, Accident & Health Insurance Course Objectives
- Review the fundamental principles of life and health insurance.
- Develop basic skills to analyze and determine appropriate coverages.
- Gain insight into the legal concepts of insurance, including contract
provisions, options, and benefits.
- Be up to date on changes in the Social Security and Medicare Laws.
Major Insurance CE Subjects Covered
- Policy Provisions, Options, and Benefits
- Types of Insurance Policies and Coverages.
- Group Insurance, Taxation, and Retirement.
- Business Insurance.
Insurance CE Course Level:
Chosen By Top Adjusters And Agents For Missouri Insurance CE
- 4,000,000+ courses completed since 1974!
- 30-day Money Back Guarantee
- And we’ll beat any other school’s advertised price
- Outstanding support: reach an experienced Insurance Continuing Education expert from 6 am to 10 pm PST.
- Questions about your license renewal? Our experts have an average of 21 years of experience with insurance CE!
- Our exams are simpler — with 40% to 80% fewer questions than other companies’ courses.
Get started now, risk-free!
Hours: 16 – Life & Health