Missouri: Life, Accident & Health Insurance
Missouri Insurance CE: Life, Accident & Health Insurance Class
An overview of the life and health insurance business in the United States.
This Online Missouri Insurance Continuing Education course will expand your knowledge on nearly every aspect of the life and health insurance industry in the United States.
- Review the fundamental principles of life and health insurance.
- Develop basic skills to analyze and determine appropriate coverages.
- Gain insight to the legal concepts of insurance, including contract
provisions, options and benefits.
- Be up to date on changes in the Social Security and Medicare Laws.
Major Subjects Covered
- Policy Provisions, Options and Benefits
- Types of Insurance Policies and Coverages.
- Group Insurance, Taxation, and Retirement.
- Business Insurance.
Course Level: Intermediate
Chosen By Top Adjusters And Agents For Missouri Insurance CE
- Rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau.
- 4,000,000+ courses completed since 1974!
- 30-day Money Back Guarantee
- And we’ll beat any other school’s advertised price
- Outstanding support: reach an experienced Insurance Continuing Education expert from 6am to 10pm PST.
- Questions about your license renewal? Our experts have an average of 21 years experience with insurance CE!
- Our exams are simpler — with 40% to 80% fewer questions than other companies’ courses.
Get started now, risk free!
Hours: 16 – Life & Health