Nebraska: Agent Ethics & Responsibilities
Nebraska Insurance CE: Agent Ethics & Responsibilities
A discussion on the need for ethical codes of conduct in the insurance industry, and on agent responsibilities.
Several years after the need for a code of ethics became apparent to the U.S. insurance industry, this Nebraska insurance continuing education online course arrived on the scene and has since proven to be the absolute best source of compiled data anywhere.
- Learn to think “ethically” and establish personal ethical standards designed to improve your professionalism.
- Develop ethical skills in selling, underwriting, or replacing insurance coverage.
- Gain insight into ethical theory and agent responsibilities to the company and to the client.
Major Subjects Covered
- Legal Responsibilities of Agents and Brokers.
- Agent Liability to the Insured.
- Ethics in the Insurance Industry.
- The Ethics of Policy Replacement.
Course Level: Intermediate
Why More Professionals Choose Relstone for Nebraska Insurance CE Courses
Exceptional support . . .
You can reach a real person by phone 7 days a week, 6am to 10pm PST, should you need us. (Our team has an average of 21 years of experience in insurance CE!)
Exceptional learning . . .
Downloadable PDFs so you can read at your own pace, and easily re-read if needed.. (Printed textbooks available as well.)
Exceptional value . . .
We’ll beat any other school’s advertised price. And you’ll have a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Easier-to-complete courses . ..
Plus, exams have fewer questions, so you’re more likely to pass the first time. (Need to take an exam again? Take the exam again once for up to a year.)
Hours: 14 Ethic