Nebraska Insurance CE: Insurance Laws in the US
The legal implications of — and the laws that govern — agent or broker conduct.
After completing this Nebraska Insurance Continuing Education online course, you’ll gain a lawyer’s perspective in the principles of agency; agency powers and limitations; waiver and estoppel; misrepresentations and warranties by agents or companies, and hundreds of other laws that serve to protect the interests of the insurance-buying public.
Insurance Laws in the US Course Objectives
- Learn to spot unethical behavior by unscrupulous insurance companies or agents.
- Develop basic skills in properly filling out an insurance application, scheduling a medical examination, collecting advance premiums, etc.
- Gain insight into the legal implications of the unethical agent, broker, or insurance company conduct.
Major Insurance CE Subjects Covered
- Knowledge of Agent as Imputed to the Company.
- Representations and Acts of Agent or Company.
- Misrepresentations and Warranties Generally.
- Authority of Agents for the Company.
- Types and Powers of Agents.
Insurance CE Course Level:
4 million courses have been successfully completed!
Our exams are easier with fewer questions. (Should you need to take an exam a second time, you can take it again once for up to a year.)
Best online learning format to read at your own pace, and easily go back and re-read sections if you need to. (Printed textbooks are also available.) Most finish our courses faster than other courses.
You’ll get the best price for your Nebraska insurance CE courses — because we’ll beat any other school’s advertised price. Plus, enjoy a 30-day money-back guarantee.
You can reach a real person by phone 7 days a week, 6 am to 10 pm PST, if you need help.
Get started today risk-free!
Hours: 14 General