Nebraska: Law and the Insurance Contract
Nebraska Insurance CE: Law and the Insurance Contract
A comprehensive examination of the law as it affects insurance contracts and provisions.
This Nebraska insurance continuing education online course is compiled from the best sources available on contract law. You’ll learn, in layman’s language, the intricacies of insurance contract law from general principles to agency, from privacy to constitutional issues.
- Learn contract law in-depth, from structure and source of law to landmark insurance law enactments such as the McCarran Act.
- Develop basic skills in avoiding costly mistakes when marketing or underwriting insurance to consumers.
- Gain insight into constitutional law, agency law, privacy law, and agents as employers.
Major Subjects Covered
- Insurance and the Law.
- Privacy and Insurance.
- Insurers and Agents as Employers.
Course Level: Intermediate
Why More Professionals Choose Relstone for Nebraska Insurance CE Courses
Experience matters! Over 4,000,000 courses successfully completed!
- Our exams are simpler — with 40% to 80% fewer questions than other companies’ courses.
- Our downloadable PDFs let you progress at your own pace, easily re-read sections, and retain more of what you’ve learned (printed textbooks also available)
- Our customers report: “Your course was easy to complete.” “The materials were well organized and well written.”
- If you don’t pass a final exam for any reason, there is no penalty. You may take the exam again once (for up to one year).
Do you have questions about your license renewal? Our experts have an average of 21 years of experience with insurance CE! You can reach an experienced Insurance Continuing Education expert from 6am to 10pm PST.
You have a 30-day money-back guarantee, you know you won’t pay more than you need to, and you’ll finish faster with easier exams. Why not get started today?
Hours: 14 General