Nebraska: Concepts of Disability Income Insurance
Nebraska Insurance CE: Concepts of Disability Income Insurance
This Nebraska insurance continuing education online course is an authoritative when-where, and how-to manual that no agent should be without.
The most thorough and comprehensive of any published course on the subject of disability income insurance. Two years in the making, this course covers every minute detail, from contractual provisions and benefits to underwriting and claims.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of, and valuable insight into, the fascinating field of disability income insurance.
- Develop skills in marketing and underwriting disability income insurance to consumers.
- Gain insight into underwriting tools, claims handling, governmental coverages, and the disability application.
Major Subjects Covered
- Contractual Provisions and Benefits.
- The Disability Application.
- Substandard Underwriting.
- Occupation Schedule.
- Group Disability Benefits.
Course Level: Intermediate
4 million courses have been successfully completed!
You can reach a real person by phone 7 days a week, 6am to 10pm PST. Our team members have an average of 21 years of CE experience!
EASIER TO COMPLETE: Our exams are easier with fewer questions. (Should you need to take an exam a second time, you can take it again once for up to a year.)
EASIER TO LEARN: Downloadable PDFs to read at your own pace, and re-read passages if needed. (Printed textbooks also available.) You’ll finish faster and retain more of what you’ve learned.
BEST VALUE:You’ll get the best price for your Nebraska insurance CE courses — because we’ll beat any other school’s advertised price.
Why not get started today risk-free with our 30-day money-back guarantee?
Hours: 14 Health