Nebraska Insurance CE: Life, Accident & Health Insurance
An overview of the life and health insurance business in the United States.
Expand your knowledge on nearly every aspect of the life and health insurance industry in the United States with this Nebraska Insurance Continuing Education online course.
Life, Accident & Health Insurance Course Objectives
- Review the fundamental principles of life and health insurance.
- Develop basic skills to analyze and determine appropriate coverages.
- Gain insight into the legal concepts of insurance, including contract
provisions, options, and benefits.
- Be up to date on changes in the Social Security and Medicare Laws.
Major Insurance CE Subjects Covered
- Policy Provisions, Options, and Benefits
- Types of Insurance Policies and Coverages.
- Group Insurance, Taxation, and Retirement.
- Business Insurance.
Insurance CE Course Level:
Insurance Agents and Adjusters in Nebraska Prefer Our Online CE Courses
- 4,000,000+ courses successfully completed!
- Reach an experienced Insurance Continuing Education expert from 6 am to 10 pm PST.
- Questions about your license renewal? Our experts have an average of 21 years of experience with insurance CE!
Finish Faster and Easier
- Our exams are simpler — with 40% to 80% fewer questions than other companies’ courses.
- Faster progress with the best online learning format. Go at your own pace, and easily re-read as needed.
- Comments from our customers: “Your course was easy to complete.” “The materials were well organized and well written.”
- If you don’t pass a final exam for any reason, there is no penalty. You may take the exam again once (for up to one year).
Why not get started today — risk-free!
You’ll know you’re getting the BEST VALUE (because we’ll beat any advertised price)
And you’ll have a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Don’t wait another day to start your easier, faster, more affordable Nebraska insurance CE today!
Hours: 14 Life & Health