Nevada Insurance CE: Insurance Law in the U.S., 2nd Ed.
The legal implications of — and the laws that govern — agent or broker conduct.
After completing this Nevada Insurance Continuing Education online course, you will gain a lawyer’s perspective on the principles of agency; agency powers and limitations; waiver and estoppel; misrepresentations and warranties by agents or companies, and hundreds of other laws that serve to protect the interests of the insurance-buying public.
Insurance Law in the U.S. Course Objectives
- Learn to spot unethical behavior by unscrupulous insurance companies or agents.
- Develop basic skills in properly filling out an insurance application, scheduling a medical examination, collecting advance premiums, etc.
- Gain insight into the legal implications of an unethical agent, broker, or insurance company conduct.
Major Insurance CE Subjects Covered
- Knowledge of Agent as Imputed to the Company.
- Representations and Acts of Agent or Company.
- Misrepresentations and Warranties Generally.
- Authority of Agents for the Company.
- Types and Powers of Agents.
Insurance CE Course Level:
Why More Professionals Choose Relstone for Nevada Insurance CE Courses
Experience matters! We’ve helped hundreds of thousands of professionals complete more than 4,000,000 courses!
Easier exams! Finish faster with 40% – 80% fewer questions.
More effective course formats! Learn at your own pace with the best online learning format. Easily re-read any section. See the words to help you learn the concepts.
Incredible support! Our experts have an average of 21 years of experience with insurance CE! Talk to a live Insurance Continuing Education expert from 6 am to 10 pm PST, 7 days a week.
Best value! We beat any advertised price.
You’ll have a 30-day money-back guarantee, you know you won’t pay more than you need to, and you’ll finish faster with easier exams. Why not get started today?
Hours: 15 Ethics, Life, Health, Prop. & Cas.