Nevada: Insurance Law in the U.S., 2nd Ed.
Nevada Insurance CE: Insurance Law in the United States
The legal implications of — and the laws that govern — agent or broker conduct.
After completing this Nevada insurance continuing education online course, you will gain a lawyer’s perspective in the principles of: agency; agency powers and limitations; waiver and estoppel; misrepresentations and warranties by agents or companies, and hundreds of other laws that serve to protect the interests of the insurance-buying public.
- Learn to spot unethical behavior by unscrupulous insurance companies or agents.
- Develop basic skills in properly filling out an insurance application, scheduling a medical examination, collecting advance premiums, etc.
- Gain insight into the legal implications of an unethical agent, broker, or insurance company conduct.
Major Subjects Covered
- Knowledge of Agent as Imputed to the Company.
- Representations and Acts of Agent or Company.
- Misrepresentations and Warranties Generally.
- Authority of Agents for the Company.
- Types and Powers of Agents.
Course Level: Intermediate
Why More Professionals Choose Relstone for Nevada Insurance CE Courses
Experience matters! We’ve helped hundreds of thousands of professionals complete more than 4,000,000 courses!
Easier exams! Finish faster with 40% – 80% fewer questions.
More effective course formats! Learn at your own pace with downloadable PDFs (printed textbooks also available). Easily re-read any section. See the words to help you learn the concepts.
Incredible support! Our experts have an average of 21 years of experience with insurance CE! Talk to a live Insurance Continuing Education expert from 6am to 10pm PST, 7 days a week.
Best value! We beat any advertised price.
You’ll have a 30-day money-back guarantee, you know you won’t pay more than you need to, and you’ll finish faster with easier exams. Why not get started today?
Hours: 15 Ethics, Life, Health, Prop. & Cas.