Nevada Insurance CE: Life, Accident & Health Insurance
An overview of the life and health insurance business in the United States.
Nevada Insurance Continuing Education online course helps expand your knowledge on nearly every aspect of the life and health insurance industry in the United States.
Life, Accident & Health Insurance Course Objectives
- Review the fundamental principles of life and health insurance.
- Develop basic skills to analyze and determine appropriate coverages.
- Gain insight into the legal concepts of insurance, including contract
provisions, options, and benefits.
- Be up to date on changes in the Social Security and Medicare Laws.
Major Insurance CE Subjects Covered
- Policy Provisions, Options, and Benefits
- Types of Insurance Policies and Coverages.
- Group Insurance, Taxation, and Retirement.
- Business Insurance.
Insurance CE Course Level:
Why Nevada Insurance Professionals Prefer Our Online CE Courses
- Our exams are simpler — with 40% to 80% fewer questions than other companies’ courses.
- The best online learning format lets you learn at your own pace, and easily re-read any material.
- Our customers report: “Your course was easy to complete.” “The materials were well organized and well written.”
- Easier Exams – If you don’t pass a final exam for any reason, there is no penalty. You may take the exam again once (for up to one year).
Experience Matters: 4,000,000+ Courses Successfully Completed!
- Always a 30-day money-back guarantee!
- No annoying voice mail! Reach an experienced Insurance Continuing Education expert from 6 am to 10 pm PST.
- Questions about your license renewal? Our experts have an average of 21 years of experience with insurance CE!
- And we’ll beat any advertised price. So you’ll be guaranteed the best value.
Hours: 15 Life & Health