New Hampshire Insurance CE: Agent Ethics & Responsibilities
A discussion on the need for ethical codes of conduct in the insurance industry, and on agent responsibilities.
Several years after the need for a code of ethics became apparent to the U.S. insurance industry, this online New Hampshire Insurance Continuing Education course arrived on the scene and has since proven to be the absolute best source of compiled data anywhere.
Agent Ethics & Responsibilities Course Objectives
- Learn to think “ethically” and establish personal ethical standards designed to improve your professionalism.
- Develop ethical skills in selling, underwriting, or replacing insurance coverage.
- Gain insight into ethical theory and agent responsibilities to the company and to the client.
Major Insurance CE Subjects Covered
- Legal Responsibilities of Agents and Brokers.
- Agent Liability to the Insured.
- Ethics in the Insurance Industry.
- The Ethics of Policy Replacement.
Insurance CE Course Level:
New Hampshire Insurance Professionals Choose Relstone to Finish CE Fast
- FINISH FASTER: Best online learning format so you can read at your own pace (and usually finish faster than other course formats). You can also get optional printed textbooks.
- EASIER EXAMS: with 40% – 80% fewer questions than in other courses
PROVEN EFFECTIVE COURSES: State-Approved Insurance CE Since 1974, with Over 4 Million Courses Successfully Completed!
SUPERIOR SUPPORT AND CUSTOMER SERVICE: Call us 7 days a week, 6 am – 10 pm PST. Our experts have an average of 21 years of experience with insurance CE
BEST VALUE: We’ll beat any other school’s advertised price — and have since 1974!
Get started today risk-free, with a 30-day money-back guarantee. You’ll be that much closer to finishing . . .
Hours: 21 (18 General / 3 Ethics)