New Hampshire: Agent Ethics & Responsibilities
New Hampshire Agent Ethics & Responsibilities Insurance CE Course
A discussion on the need for ethical codes of conduct in the insurance industry, and on agent responsibilities.
Several years after the need for a code of ethics became apparent to the U.S. insurance industry, this New Hampshire Insurance Continuing Education online course arrived on the scene and has since proven to be the absolute best source of compiled data anywhere. 2004 edition.
- Learn to think “ethically” and establish personal ethical standards designed to improve your professionalism.
- Develop ethical skills in selling, underwriting, or replacing insurance coverage.
- Gain insight into ethical theory and agent responsibilities to the company and to the client.
Major Subjects Covered
- Legal Responsibilities of Agents and Brokers.
- Agent Liability to the Insured.
- Ethics in the Insurance Industry.
- The Ethics of Policy Replacement.
Course Level: Intermediate
Why More New Hampshire Insurance Professionals Choose Relstone
Finish Faster: For most people, you can read faster than you can go through a course in any other format.
Finish More Easily: Downloadable PDFs let you progress at your own pace. Easily re-read anything as you go along. (Printed textbooks also available.)
Pass More Easily: Exams have fewer questions, so they’re easier to pass. (But if you need to retake the exam, you can take it again once for up to a year.)
Incredible Support: “5-Star Customer Service” (according to customers). Enjoy live help 6 am – 10 pm PST 7 days a week (if you ever need it)
Best Value: We’ll beat any other school’s advertised price and have a 30-day money-back guarantee.
24 Hours Approved New Hampshire Insurance Continuing Education Credit, (including Required Ethics) to renew your New Hampshire Insurance License!
Experience matters! Over 4,000,000+ state-approved CE courses successfully completed!
Hours: 21 (18 General / 3 Ethics)