New Hampshire: Insurance Ethics Training
New Hampshire Insurance CE: Ethics Training Course
This New Hampshire Insurance Continuing Education online course is a study of ethical practices for insurance agents, examining closely the parties to whom agents owe an ethical responsibility, the law of agency, agent and broker liability, and deceptive trade practices, and fair claims handling.
- Learn the “new focus” on Business Ethics
- Gain an understanding of ethical decision making
- Compare ethic obligations and legal requirements
- Identify the duties resulting from the law of agency
Major Subjects Covered
- Introduction to Ethics
- The Common Law of Agency
- Perspective on the Unauthorized Practice of Law
- Ethics for the Insurance Industry
- Complex Ethical Dilemmas that Challenge
- Legal vs. Ethical Responsibilities
- Agent and Broker Liability
- Consumer Protection
- Deceptive Trade Practices and Fair Claims Handling
- Unfair Claims Settlement Practices
More New Hampshire Insurance Professionals Choose Relstone to Finish Faster and Easier!
Outstanding Support: Reach an experienced Insurance Continuing Education expert from 6 am to 10 pm PST 7 days a week. (Questions about your license renewal? Our experts have an average of 21 years experience with insurance CE!)
Best Value: We’ll beat any school’s advertised price
You’ll Finish Faster: Our exams are simpler — with 40% to 80% fewer questions than other insurance CE courses. If you don’t pass a final exam for any reason, you can retake the exam once (for up to one year).
Best Learning Experience: Downloadable PDFs let you progress at your own pace, and easily re-read sections as needed. Most people can read course materials faster than they can progress through courses in other formats. So you’re likely to finish faster!
Experience Matters: Over 4,000,000 courses successfully completed.
Every course comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try it risk-free!
Hours: 3 Ethics