New Hampshire Insurance CE: Dimensions of Long Term Care Insurance
This New Hampshire course provides an in-depth examination of long-term care in the United States with an emphasis on the regulations and policies that govern it and the types of long-term care insurance policies available and their benefits.
This Insurance Continuing Education course provides a wealth of information regarding long-term care, including public policy regarding long-term care and its benefits and options. This online course is a good source of information both for those new to long term care as well as a great review for those who are the more experienced in the field.
- Learn about long-term care policy and how benefits are determined.
- Gain insight on who needs and qualifies for long-term care and what options they can choose when considering it.
Major Subjects Covered
- What is Long-Term Care?
- Who Needs Long-Term Care?
- How Much Does Long-Term Care cost?
- Who Pays For Long-Term Care?
- Reasons to Consider LTC insurance.
- Long-Term Care Insurance Risk Factors.
- Types of Available LTC Policies.
- Benefit Eligibility Triggers.
- How Benefits Are Paid.
- When Do Benefits Begin?
- How Policies Outline Benefit Coverage.
- Long-Term Care Policy Options.
- Coverage Qualification.
- How is the Premium Determined?
- Termination of Long-Term Care Policies.
- Protection for Long-Term Care Policies.
- What LTC Policies Do Not Cover.
- Alternatives to Long-Term Care Coverage.
Insurance Professionals Say: “Courses Are Easier And Faster To Complete”
- Our exams are simpler — with 40% to 80% fewer questions than other courses.
- If you don’t pass a final exam, you can take it again once (for up to one year).
EXPERIENCE MATTERS: Over 4 million courses successfully completed!
TRY IT RISK FREE: 30-day money back guarantee!
BEST VALUE: We’ll meet any school’s advertised price.
BEST LEARNING EXPERIENCE: Downloadable PDFs let you progress at your own pace and easily re-read sections if needed. (Printed textbooks also available.)
“5-Star Customer Service” (according to customers): Enjoy live help 6 am – 10 pm PST 7 days a week
Finish Faster and Easier with Relstone.
Get started today risk-free and be that much closer to finishing!
Hours: 5 General