New Mexico: Agent Ethics & Responsibilities
New Mexico Insurance CE: Agent Ethics & Responsibilities
A discussion on the need for ethical codes of conduct in the insurance industry, and on agent responsibilities.
Several years after the need for a code of ethics became apparent to the U.S. insurance industry, this online New Mexico Insurance Continuing Education course arrived on the scene and has since proven to be the absolute best source of compiled data anywhere.
- Learn to think “ethically” and establish personal ethical standards designed to improve your professionalism.
- Develop ethical skills in selling, underwriting, or replacing insurance coverage.
- Gain insight into ethical theory and agent responsibilities to the company and to the client.
Major Subjects Covered
- Legal Responsibilities of Agents and Brokers.
- Agent Liability to the Insured.
- Ethics in the Insurance Industry.
- The Ethics of Policy Replacement.
Course Level: Intermediate
More New Mexico Insurance Professionals Choose Relstone
FINISH FASTER AND MORE EASILY: Exams have fewer questions so they’re easier to pass. Downloadable PDFs let you progress at your own pace, and easily re-read sections when needed. Most people can read faster than they would progress through courses in other media. So you’ll finish faster!
GET THE BEST VALUE: We’ll beat any advertised price, so you can be sure you’ll get the best value in New Mexico Insurance CE.
EXPERIENCE MATTERS: Over 4 million courses have been successfully completed by hundreds of thousands of professionals just like you.
“5-Star Customer Service” (according to customers): You can reach a real person by phone 7 days a week, 6 am to 10 pm PST, should you need us.
You’ll have a 30-day money-back guarantee, you won’t pay more than you need to, and you’ll finish faster. Why not get started today?
Hours: 12 Ethics, Life/Health, Prop./Cas.