New Mexico: Insurance Laws in the US
New Mexico Insurance CE: Insurance Laws in the US
The legal implications of — and the laws that govern — agent or broker conduct.
After completing this New Mexico Insurance Continuing Education online course, you’ll gain a lawyer’s perspective in the principles of: agency; agency powers and limitations; waiver and estoppel; misrepresentations and warranties by agents or companies, and hundreds of other laws that serve to protect the interests of the insurance-buying public.
- Learn to spot unethical behavior by unscrupulous insurance companies or agents.
- Develop basic skills in properly filling out an insurance application, scheduling a medical examination, collecting advance premiums, etc.
- Gain insight into the legal implications of an unethical agent, broker, or insurance company conduct.
Major Subjects Covered
- Knowledge of Agent as Imputed to the Company.
- Representations and Acts of Agent or Company.
- Misrepresentations and Warranties Generally.
- Authority of Agents for the Company.
- Types and Powers of Agents.
Course Level: Intermediate
What Insurance Agents And Adjusters Say . . .
Why Not Make This Your Easiest New Mexico Insurance CE Ever?
Why not get started today — with the lowest price possible, a 30-day money back guarantee, easier exams, and the best learning experience!
Hours: 15 Ethics, Life/Health, Prop./Cas.