New Mexico Insurance CE: Life, Accident & Health Insurance
An overview of the life and health insurance business in the United States.
Expand your knowledge on nearly every aspect of the life and health insurance industry in the United States with this New Mexico Insurance Continuing Education online course.
Life, Accident & Health Insurance Course Objectives
- Review the fundamental principles of life and health insurance.
- Develop basic skills to analyze and determine appropriate coverages.
- Gain insight into the legal concepts of insurance, including contract
provisions, options, and benefits.
- Be up to date on changes in the Social Security and Medicare Laws.
Major Insurance CE Subjects Covered
- Policy Provisions, Options, and Benefits
- Types of Insurance Policies and Coverages.
- Group Insurance, Taxation, and Retirement.
- Business Insurance.
Insurance CE Course Level:
New Mexico Insurance Professionals Say Our Courses are “Easier and Faster to Complete!”
15 hours approved New Mexico insurance continuing education credit, (including 3 required ethics) to renew your New Mexico insurance license!
BEST VALUE: You won’t overpay, because we’ll meet any school’s advertised price.
EASIER EXAMS: With fewer questions, so it’s easier to pass.
BEST LEARNING FORMAT: Best online learning format to help you learn at your own pace and easily re-read something if needed. (Printed textbooks also available.) You can likely read faster than you’d progress with a course in any other format, so you’ll finish faster!
“5-Star Customer Support”: talk to an expert in Insurance CE (we average 21 years of experience) from 6am to 10pm PST 7 days a week.
Get started today risk-free with a 30-day money back guarantee
Hours: 15 Ethics, Life & Health