New York Insurance CE: Agent Ethics & Responsibilities
A discussion on the need for ethical codes of conduct in the insurance industry, and on agent responsibilities.
Several years after the need for a code of ethics became apparent to the U.S. insurance industry, this New York insurance continuing education online course arrived on the scene and has since proven to be the absolute best source of compiled data anywhere.
Agent Ethics & Responsibilities Course Objectives
- Learn to think “ethically” and establish personal ethical standards designed to improve your professionalism.
- Develop ethical skills in selling, underwriting, or replacing insurance coverage.
- Gain insight into ethical theory and agent responsibilities to the company and to the client.
Major Insurance CE Subjects Covered
- Legal Responsibilities of Agents and Brokers.
- Agent Liability to the Insured.
- Ethics in the Insurance Industry.
- The Ethics of Policy Replacement.
Insurance CE Course Level:
More New York Insurance Professionals Choose Relstone to FINISH FASTER
READING IS FASTER: Best online learning format lets you progress at your own pace. Reading is usually faster than learning with other formats.
EASIER EXAMS: Our exams are simpler — with 40% to 80% fewer questions than other insurance CE courses.
If you don’t pass a final exam for any reason, you can retake the exam once (for up to one year).
WITH EXCEPTIONAL SUPPORT: Reach an experienced Insurance Continuing Education expert from 6 am to 10 pm PST 7 days a week. (Questions
about your license renewal? Our experts have an average of 21 years of experience with insurance CE!)
Every course comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try it risk-free!
Over 4,000,000+ courses completed across the U.S. since 1974!
You’ll enjoy the best value because we meet any school’s advertised price.
Hours: 8 LA, Cl, LB, BR, C3, PC & PA