The legal implications of – and the laws that govern – agent or broker conduct.
After completing this New York Insurance Continuing Education online course you will gain a lawyer’s perspective in the principles of agency; agency powers and limitations; waiver and estoppel; misrepresentations and warranties by agents or companies, and hundreds of other laws that serve to protect the interests of the insurance-buying public.
Insurance Law in the U.S. Course Objectives
- Learn to spot unethical behavior by unscrupulous insurance companies or agents.
- Develop basic skills in properly filling out an insurance application, scheduling a medical examination, collecting advance premiums, etc.
- Gain insight into the legal implications of an unethical agent, broker, or insurance company conduct.
Major Insurance CE Subjects Covered
- Knowledge of Agent as Imputed to the Company.
- Representations and Acts of Agent or Company.
- Misrepresentations and Warranties Generally.
- Authority of Agents for the Company.
- Types and Powers of Agents.
Insurance CE Course Level:
New York Insurance Professionals Prefer Our Online CE Courses to FINISH FASTER
Best value: We’ll beat any school’s advertised price!
You’ll Finish Faster: Best online learning format to read and study at your own pace.
EASIER TO PASS: Our exams are simpler — with 40% to 80% fewer questions than other insurance CE courses.
If you don’t pass a final exam for any reason, you can retake the exam once (for up to one year).
Every course comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try it risk-free!
Over 4,000,000+ courses completed across the U.S. since 1974!