New York Insurance CE: Policy Premium Laws in America
An in-depth examination of how policy premiums are developed and the laws that regulate them.
This well-written New York online Insurance Continuing Education course reveals how insurance companies determine policy premiums and how state agencies regulate them. Never before has any insurance CE course revealed so much information and insight on this rare and fascinating subject.
Policy Premium Laws in America Course Objectives
- Learn how policy premiums are determined and how they are regulated by state statutes.
- Gain insight into insurance policy premiums from a legal perspective, as well as the concepts of experience rating and insurance policy reserves.
Major Insurance CE Subjects Covered
- Insurance Premiums and Reserves.
- Necessity and Amount of Premiums.
- Sufficiency of Premium Payments.
- Timeliness of Premium Payments.
- Mode of Premium Payments.
- Experience Rating.
Insurance CE Course Level:
More New York Insurance Professionals Choose Relstone to FINISH FASTER
READING IS FASTER: Learn at your own pace. (Optional printed textbooks are also available.)
EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE: Enjoy live help 6 am – 10 pm Monday – Friday, 9 am – 9 pm weekends PST (if you ever need it)
BEST VALUE: We’ll beat any other school’s advertised price, and you have a 30-day guarantee, so you can sign up today risk-free!
EASIER PASS: Our exams have fewer questions so they’re easier to pass. (But if you need to retake the exam, you can take it again once for up to a year.)
Over 4,000,000+ state-approved courses successfully completed across the U.S. through Relstone!
Hours: 8 LA, Cl, LB