New York Insurance CE: Life, Accident & Health Insurance in U.S.
An overview New York Insurance Continuing Education online course of the life and health insurance business in the United States.
Expand your knowledge of nearly every aspect of the life and health insurance industry.
Life, Accident & Health Insurance in U.S. Course Objectives
- Review the fundamental principles of life and health insurance.
- Develop basic skills to analyze and determine appropriate coverages.
- Gain insight into the legal concepts of insurance, including contract
provisions, options, and benefits.
- Be up to date on changes in the Social Security and Medicare Laws.
Major Insurance CE Subjects Covered
- Policy Provisions
- Options and Benefits
- Types of Insurance Policies and Coverages.
- Group Insurance
- Business Insurance.
Insurance CE Course Level:
New York Insurance Professionals Say Our Courses are EASIER and FASTER to Complete!
READING IS FASTER: Learn at your own pace (printed textbooks are also available).
“5-STAR SUPPORT”: Enjoy live help 6 am – 10 pm Monday – Friday, 9 am – 9 pm weekends PST (if you ever need it)
BEST VALUE: Pay only for the hours you need! We’ll beat any other school’s advertised price, and you have a 30-day guarantee, so you can sign up today risk-free!
EASIER EXAMS: with fewer questions so they’re easier to pass
Over 4,000,000+ state-approved courses successfully completed across the U.S. through Relstone
Ethics Training – AL
Hours: 8 LA, Cl, LB