North Carolina: Concepts of Disability Income Insurance - NAIC
North Carolina Insurance CE – Concepts of Disability Income Insurance
An authoritative when-where, a how-to manual that no agent should be without.
The most thorough and comprehensive of any published course on the subject of disability income insurance. Two years in the making, this North Carolina insurance continuing education online course covers every minute detail, from contractual provisions and benefits to underwriting and claims.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of, and valuable insight into, the fascinating field of disability income insurance.
- Develop skills in marketing and underwriting disability income insurance to consumers.
- Gain insight into underwriting tools, claims handling, governmental coverages, and the disability application.
Major Subjects Covered
- Contractual Provisions and Benefits.
- The Disability Application.
- Substandard Underwriting.
- Occupation Schedule.
- Group Disability Benefits.
Course Level: Intermediate
North Carolina Insurance Professionals Say Our Courses are Easier and Faster to Complete!
EXPERIENCE MATTERS: Over 4,000,000+ courses successfully completed across the U.S.!
“5-STAR SUPPORT”: Reach an experienced Insurance Continuing Education expert from 6 am to 10 pm PST 7 days a week. (Questions about your license renewal? Our experts have an average of 21 years experience with insurance CE!)
EASIER TO PASS: Our exams are simpler — with 40% to 80% fewer questions than other insurance CE courses.
If you don’t pass a final exam for any reason, you can retake the exam once (for up to one year). Every course comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try it risk-free!
FINISH FASTER: Read our online PDFs at your own pace, and finish faster than other course formats.
BEST VALUE: We beat any advertised price — so you can get started today, knowing you’re not over-paying.
And you’re getting the Fastest, Easiest Courses to Complete!
Hours: 6, General