North Carolina: Insurance Ethics Training - NAIC
North Carolina Insurance CE – Ethics Training
This North Carolina insurance continuing education online course is a study of ethical practices for insurance agents, examining closely the parties to whom agents owe an ethical responsibility, the law of agency, agent and broker liability, deceptive trade practices, and fair claims handling.
- Learn the “new focus” on Business Ethics
- Gain an understanding of ethical decision making
- Compare ethic obligations and legal requirements
- Identify the duties resulting from the law of agency
Major Subjects Covered
- Introduction to Ethics
- The Common Law of Agency
- Perspective on the Unauthorized Practice of Law
- Ethics for the Insurance Industry
- Complex Ethical Dilemmas that Challenge
- Legal Vs. Ethical Responsibilities
- Agent and Broker Liability
- Consumer Protection
- Deceptive Trade Practices and Fair Claims Handling
- Unfair Claims Settlement Practices
More North Carolina Insurance Professionals Choose Relstone® For FAST, EASY Insurance CE
FINISH FASTER: Read at your own pace with online PDFs (printed textbooks also available).
GREAT SUPPORT: Get help from a real person 6am to 10pm PST, 7 days a week (should you ever need it.)
EASIER TO PASS: Our exams have fewer questions, so they’re easier to pass. (But you can re-take an exam for up to one year if you need to.)
EXCELLENT REVIEWS: Over 4 million courses have been successfully completed by insurance professionals.
NO-RISK COURSES: We’ll beat any other school’s advertised price. And we offer a 30-day money back guarantee.
Why not get started now?
Hours: 3, Ethics