North Carolina: Insurance Laws in the US - NAIC
North Carolina CE – Insurance Laws in the US – NAIC
The legal implications of – and the laws that govern – agent or broker conduct.
After completing this North Carolina insurance continuing education online course, you’ll gain a lawyer’s perspective in the principles of: the agency; agency powers and limitations; waiver and estoppel; misrepresentations and warranties by agents or companies, and hundreds of other laws that serve to protect the interests of the insurance-buying public.
- Learn to spot unethical behavior by unscrupulous insurance companies or agents.
- Develop basic skills in properly filling out an insurance application, scheduling a medical examination, collecting advance premiums, etc.
- Gain insight into the legal implications of an unethical agent, broker, or insurance company conduct.
Major Subjects Covered
- Knowledge of Agent as Imputed to the Company.
- Representations and Acts of Agent or Company.
- Misrepresentations and Warranties Generally.
- Authority of Agents for the Company.
- Types and Powers of Agents.
Course Level: Intermediate
Why More Agents And Adjusters Choose Relstone For North Carolina Insurance CE Courses Online
FINISH FASTER: Reading is faster with online PDFs to learn at your own pace. Optional printed textbooks also available.
EASIER EXAMS: with fewer questions.
SUPERIOR SUPPORT: Enjoy live help 6 am – 10 pm Monday – Friday, 9 am – 9 pm weekends PST (if you ever need it).
BEST VALUE: We’ll beat any other school’s advertised price, and you have a 30-day guarantee, so you can sign up today risk-free! Pay only for the hours you need!
Over 4 million courses successfully completed. What are you waiting for?
Hours: 6, General