North Carolina: Life, Accident & Health Insurance - NAIC
North Carolina Insurance CE: Life, Accident & Health Insurance Class
An overview of the life and health insurance business in the United States.
Expand your knowledge on nearly every aspect of the life and health insurance industry in the United States. Tens of thousands of agents and brokers in nearly every state have successfully completed this North Carolina Insurance Continuing Education course over the past decade.
- Review the fundamental principles of life and health insurance.
- Develop basic skills to analyze and determine appropriate coverages.
- Gain insight to the legal concepts of insurance, including contract
provisions, options and benefits.
- Be up to date on changes in the Social Security and Medicare Laws.
Major Subjects Covered
- Policy Provisions, Options, and Benefits
- Types of Insurance Policies and Coverages.
- Group Insurance, Taxation, and Retirement.
- Business Insurance.
Course Level: Intermediate
North Carolina Insurance Professionals Prefer Our EASY AND FAST Online CE Courses
EASIER TO PASS: Our exams are simpler — with 40% to 80% fewer questions than other companies’ courses.
FASTER TO FINISH: Our customers report: “Your course was easy to complete.” “The materials were well organized and well written.” Read online PDFs at your own pace (and usually finish faster than with other course formats).
Reach an experienced Insurance Continuing Education expert from 6 am to 10 pm PST 7 days a week. (Questions about your license renewal? Our experts have an average of 21 years experience with insurance CE!)
If you don’t pass a final exam for any reason, there is no penalty. You may take the exam again once (for up to one year).
BEST VALUE: We’ll beat any school’s advertised price.
You have a 30-day money-back guarantee, you know you won’t pay more than you need to, and you’ll finish faster with easier exams. Why not get started today?
Hours: 6, General