North Dakota: Agent Ethics & Responsibilities
North Dakota Insurance CE: Agent Ethics & Responsibilities
A discussion on the need for ethical codes of conduct in the insurance industry, and on agent responsibilities.
Several years after the need for a code of ethics became apparent to the U.S. insurance industry, this North Dakota insurance continuing education online course arrived on the scene and has since proven to be the absolute best source of compiled data anywhere.
- Learn to think “ethically” and establish personal ethical standards designed to improve your professionalism.
- Develop ethical skills in selling, underwriting, or replacing insurance coverage.
- Gain insight into ethical theory and agent responsibilities to the company and to the client.
Major Subjects Covered
- Legal Responsibilities of Agents and Brokers.
- Agent Liability to the Insured.
- Ethics in the Insurance Industry.
- The Ethics of Policy Replacement.
Course Level: Intermediate
Why More Agents And Adjusters Choose Relstone For North Dakota Insurance CE Courses Online
FASTER AND EASIER: Read online PDFs at your own pace (or choose printed textbooks delivered by Priority Mail).
EASIER TO PASS:: Our exams have fewer questions so they’re easier to pass. (But if you need to retake the exam, you can take it again once for up to a year.)
“5-STAR SERVICE”: Great Service and Support: You can reach a real person by phone 7 days a week, 6 am to 10 pm PST, should you need us.
EXPERIENCE MATTERS: Over 4,000,000+ state-approved courses successfully completed across the U.S. through Relstone!
Get started today risk-free with a 30-day money back guarantee —and be that much closer to finishing . . .
Hours: 12 Ethics