North Dakota: Insurance Laws in the US
North Dakota CE: Insurance Laws in the US
The legal implications of — and the laws that govern — agent or broker conduct.
After completing this North Dakota insurance continuing education online course you will gain a lawyer’s perspective in the principles of: agency; agency powers and limitations; waiver and estoppel; misrepresentations and warranties by agents or companies, and hundreds of other laws that serve to protect the interests of the insurance-buying public.
- Learn to spot unethical behavior by unscrupulous insurance companies or agents.
- Develop basic skills in properly filling out an insurance application, scheduling a medical examination, collecting advance premiums, etc.
- Gain insight to the legal implications of unethical agent, broker, or insurance company conduct.
Major Subjects Covered
- Knowledge of Agent as Imputed to the Company.
- Representations and Acts of Agent or Company.
- Misrepresentations and Warranties Generally.
- Authority of Agents for the Company.
- Types and Powers of Agents.
Course Level: Intermediate
North Dakota Insurance Professionals Say Our Courses Are Easier And Faster To Complete!
Read faster: progress at your own pace with online PDFs (optional printed textbooks also available). Most find that reading is faster than finishing a course in any other format.
Outstanding support: Reach an experienced Insurance Continuing Education expert from 6 am to 10 pm PST 7 days a week.
Every course comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try it risk-free! If you don’t pass a final exam for any reason, you can retake the exam once (for up to one year).
Our exams are simpler — with 40% to 80% fewer questions than other insurance CE courses.
Over 4,000,000+ courses completed across the U.S. since 1974!
You’ll enjoy the best value because we meet any school’s advertised price.
Hours: 3/9 Hours Ethics, General