Ohio: Insurance Laws in the US
Ohio CE – Insurance Laws in the US
The legal implications of — and the laws that govern — agent or broker conduct.
After completing this Ohio insurance continuing education online course you will gain a lawyer’s perspective in the principles of: agency; agency powers and limitations; waiver and estoppel; misrepresentations and warranties by agents or companies, and hundreds of other laws that serve to protect the interests of the insurance-buying public.
- Learn to spot unethical behavior by unscrupulous insurance companies or agents.
- Develop basic skills in properly filling out an insurance application, scheduling a medical examination, collecting advance premiums, etc.
- Gain insight to the legal implications of unethical agent, broker, or insurance company conduct.
Major Subjects Covered
- Knowledge of Agent as Imputed to the Company.
- Representations and Acts of Agent or Company.
- Misrepresentations and Warranties Generally.
- Authority of Agents for the Company.
- Types and Powers of Agents.
Course Level: Intermediate
Why More Agents And Adjusters Choose Relstone For Ohio Insurance CE Courses Online
FINISH FASTER: With downloadable PDFs that you can read at your own pace. And reading is usually the fastest way to learn.
Study online or from textbooks delivered by Priority Mail! The final exam is online or on paper!
EASIER TO PASS: Our exams have fewer questions so they’re easier to pass. (But if you need to retake the exam, you can take it again once for up to a year.)
“5-STAR SERVICE”: You can reach an experienced associate by phone 7 days a week, 6 am to 10 pm PST, should you need us.
EXPERIENCE MATTERS: Since 1974, over 4,000,000+ state-approved courses have been completed across the U.S. through Relstone
Get started today risk-free with a 30-day money back guarantee.
You have nothing to lose — but you could be that much closer to finishing!
Hours: 6 General