Ohio: Insurance Laws in the US
The legal implications of — and the laws that govern — agent or broker conduct.
After completing this Ohio insurance continuing education online course you will gain a lawyer’s perspective on the principles of agency; agency powers and limitations; waiver and estoppel; misrepresentations and warranties by agents or companies, and hundreds of other laws that serve to protect the interests of the insurance-buying public.
Insurance Laws in the US Course Objectives
- Learn to spot unethical behavior by unscrupulous insurance companies or agents.
- Develop basic skills in properly filling out an insurance application, scheduling a medical examination, collecting advance premiums, etc.
- Gain insight into the legal implications of an unethical agent, broker, or insurance company conduct.
Major Insurance CE Subjects Covered
- Knowledge of Agent as Imputed to the Company.
- Representations and Acts of Agent or Company.
- Misrepresentations and Warranties Generally.
- Authority of Agents for the Company.
- Types and Powers of Agents.
Insurance CE Course Level:
Why More Agents And Adjusters Choose Relstone For Ohio Insurance CE Courses Online
FINISH FASTER: Best online learning format – study at your own pace. And reading is usually the fastest way to learn.
EASIER TO PASS: Our exams have fewer questions so they’re easier to pass. (But if you need to retake the exam, you can take it again once for up to a year.)
“5-STAR SERVICE”: You can reach an experienced associate by phone 7 days a week, 6 am to 10 pm PST, should you need us.
EXPERIENCE MATTERS: Since 1974, over 4,000,000+ state-approved courses have been completed across the U.S. through Relstone.
Get started today risk-free with a 30-day money-back guarantee. We beat any advertised price.
You have nothing to lose — but you could be that much closer to finishing!
Hours: 6 General