Ohio: Life, Accident & Health Insurance
An overview of the life and health insurance business in the United States.
Expand your knowledge on nearly every aspect of the life and health insurance industry in the United States with this Ohio insurance continuing education online course.
Life, Accident & Health Insurance Course Objectives
- Review the fundamental principles of life and health insurance.
- Develop basic skills to analyze and determine appropriate coverages.
- Gain insight into the legal concepts of insurance, including contract
provisions, options, and benefits.
- Be up to date on changes in the Social Security and Medicare Laws.
Major Insurance CE Subjects Covered
- Policy Provisions, Options, and Benefits
- Types of Insurance Policies and Coverages.
- Group Insurance, Taxation, and Retirement.
- Business Insurance.
Insurance CE Course Level:
Ohio Insurance Professionals Prefer Our Online CE Courses To FINISH FASTER!
BEST VALUE: We’ll beat any school’s advertised price!
You’ll Finish Faster: Best online learning format – study at your own pace.
EASIER TO PASS: Our exams are simpler — with 40% to 80% fewer questions than other insurance CE courses.
If you don’t pass a final exam for any reason, you can retake the exam once (for up to one year).
Every course comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try it risk-free!
Over 4,000,000+ courses completed across the U.S. since 1974!
Hours: 6 General