Oklahoma: Agent Ethics & Responsibilities
Oklahoma Insurance CE – Agent Ethics & Responsibilities
Oklahoma insurance continuing education online course discusses the ongoing need for ethical codes of conduct in the insurance industry and agent responsibilities.
Several years after the need for a code of ethics became apparent to the U.S. insurance industry, this course arrived on the scene and has since proven to be the absolute best source of compiled data anywhere.
- Learn to think “ethically” and establish personal ethical standards designed to improve your professionalism.
- Develop ethical skills in selling, underwriting, or replacing insurance coverage.
- Gain insight into ethical theory and agent responsibilities to the company and to the client.
Major Subjects Covered
- Legal Responsibilities of Agents and Brokers.
- Agent Liability to the Insured.
- Ethics in the Insurance Industry.
- The Ethics of Policy Replacement.
Course Level: Intermediate
Oklahoma insurance professionals say our online CE courses are faster to complete, with easier exams!
State-approved Insurance CE since 1974, with over 4 million courses successfully completed
FIVE-STAR SUPPORT: Live help 6 am – 10 pm Monday – Friday, 9 am – 9 pm weekends PST.
BEST VALUE: And we beat any school’s advertised price!
WORK AT YOUR OWN PACE: with downloadable PDFs.
EASIER EXAMS: with fewer questions
RISK-FREE: get started today!
Hours: 5 Ethics, All Lines