Oklahoma: Insurance Laws in the US
Oklahoma Insurance CE – Insurance Laws in the US
The legal implications of – and the laws that govern – agent or broker conduct.
After completing this Oklahoma insurance continuing education online course you will gain a lawyer’s perspective on the principles of: agency; agency powers and limitations; waiver and estoppel; misrepresentations and warranties by agents or companies; and hundreds of other laws that serve to protect the interests of the insurance-buying public.
- Learn to spot unethical behavior by unscrupulous insurance companies or agents.
- Develop basic skills in properly filling out an insurance application, scheduling a medical examination, collecting advance premiums, etc.
- Gain insight into the legal implications of an unethical agent, broker, or insurance company conduct.
Major Subjects Covered
- Knowledge of Agent as Imputed to the Company.
- Representations and Acts of Agent or Company.
- Misrepresentations and Warranties Generally.
- Authority of Agents for the Company.
- Types and Powers of Agents.
Course Level: Intermediate
Oklahoma Insurance Professionals Say Our Courses are Easier and Faster to Complete!
We’ll beat any other school’s advertised price, and you have a 30-day guarantee, so you can sign up today risk-free!
Finish Faster and Easier
Work at your own pace with downloadable PDFs or from textbooks delivered by Priority Mail!
Our exams have fewer questions. (If you happen to need to retake an exam, you can retake it once within 12 months.)
Get started today
Hours: 8 2 Ethics / 6 Title, All Lines