Oklahoma: Policy Premium Laws in America
Oklahoma Insurance CE – Policy Premium Laws in America
An in-depth examination of how policy premiums are developed and the laws that regulate them.
This well-written Oklahoma insurance continuing education online course reveals how insurance companies determine policy premiums and how state agencies regulate them. Never before has any insurance CE course revealed so much information and insight on this rare and fascinating subject.
- Learn how policy premiums are determined and how they are regulated by state statutes.
- Gain insight into insurance policy premiums from a legal perspective, as well as the concepts of experience rating and insurance policy reserves.
Major Subjects Covered
- Insurance Premiums and Reserves.
- Necessity and Amount of Premiums.
- Sufficiency of Premium Payments.
- Timeliness of Premium Payments.
- Mode of Premium Payments.
- Experience Rating.
Course Level: Intermediate
State-approved for Oklahoma Insurance CE
Get help from a real person 6 am – 10 pm Monday – Friday, 9 am – 9 pm weekends PST (should you need it)
We beat any school’s advertised price, and have since 1974. Over 4 million courses have been successfully completed!
Take the final exam online or on paper.
- Our exams are simpler — with 40% to 80% fewer questions.
- If you don’t pass a final exam for any reason, there is no penalty. You may take the exam again once (for up to one year).
30-day Money-Back Guarantee — so there’s no risk to try our courses! Get started now . . .
Hours: 5 All Lines & Title