Oklahoma: Business Continuation Insurance
Oklahoma Insurance CE – Business Continuation Insurance
Financing and marketing the Buy-Sell agreement to proprietors, partnerships and corporations.
In the event of death or disability, a properly executed Buy-Sell Agreement is to the continued success of a business what a properly executed will is to the financial stability of a grieving widow or widower. This fascinating and informative Oklahoma insurance continuing education online course will leave you well skilled in creating or analyzing the all too important Buy-Sell Agreement.
- Learn the fundamental principles of the Buy-Sell Agreement.
- Develop basic skills to create or analyze a Buy-Sell Agreement for sole proprietorships, partnerships, or corporations.
- Gain insight to the legal concepts and tax implications of the Buy-Sell Agreement.
Major Subjects Covered
- General Considerations.
- Contents of the Agreement.
- Selecting the Type of Agreement.
Course Level: Intermediate
These Are Proven Courses With 4,000,000+ Completed Across The U.S. Since 1974!
Try us risk-free with our 30-day money-back guarantee!
No annoying voice mail! Reach an experienced Insurance Continuing Education expert from 6 am to 10 pm PST. “Five-Star Service!” according to our customers.
Questions about your license renewal? Our experts have an average of 21 years of experience with insurance CE!
EASIER EXAMS : with fewer questions
WORK AT YOUR OWN PACE: with downloadable PDFs
Get started today risk-free and be that much closer to finishing!
Ethics Training – AL
Hours: 7 All Lines & Title