Oklahoma Legislative Updates 2022
This course meets the Oklahoma Department of Insurance (OID) requirement for two hours on the subject of state legislative updates.
This course presents a summary of the legislation undertaken by the Oklahoma Legislature affecting insurance producers, companies, and adjusters as a result of the Second Regular Session of the 58th Legislature in 2022.
We identify relevant parts of the Oklahoma Insurance Code, Title 36, that changed during this legislative session and that affect licensees regulated by the Oklahoma Insurance Department, specifically those that relate to insurance producers, companies, and adjusters.
Upon conclusion of this course, students will know:
- The many changes that were made to the Oklahoma Insurance Code in 2022 resulting from the Second Regular Session of the 58th Legislature, which affect life and health insurance professionals, property and casualty professionals, and the regulation of the state’s insurance business in general.
Legislative Updates Course Objectives
- Examine the 2022 legislative changes affecting Oklahoma’s insurance industry.
Major Insurance CE Subjects Covered
- 2022 Oklahoma Insurance Legislation Changes Affecting:
- Captive Insurers
- Producer Licensing
- The Commissioner’s Authority Over Insurers in Hazardous Financial Condition
- The Commissioner’s Jurisdiction
- Delinquency Proceedings and Claims
- Provisions for Certain Insurers to Apply for Certificates of Authority
- Insurer Loans
- Financial Protection Products
- The Oklahoma Right to Shop Act
- Mental Health Parity Changes
- Unfair Claims Settlement Practice – Life and Health
- Medicare Premium Rate Filings
- Surplus Lines Changes
- Unfair Claims Settlement Practice – Property and Casualty
- Workers’ Compensation Insurer Exclusion
- Joint Underwriting, Joint Reinsurance Pool, and Residual Market Activities
- Market Assistance Association Act Changes
Why More Agents And Adjusters Choose RELSTONE For Oklahoma Insurance CE Courses Online
FASTER AND EASIER: Best online learning format – study at your own pace.
EASIER TO PASS:: Our exams have fewer questions so they’re easier to pass. (But if you need to retake the exam, you can take it again once for up to a year.)
FIVE STAR SUPPORT: You can reach a real person by phone 7 days a week, 6 am to 10 pm PST, should you need us.
EXPERIENCE MATTERS: Over 4,000,000+ state-approved courses successfully completed across the U.S. through RELSTONE!
Get started today risk-free with a 30-day money-back guarantee —and be that much closer to finishing . . .
We beat any school’s advertised price.
Hours: 2 Legislative Updates