Oregon: Legal Concepts of Insurance
Oregon Insurance CE – Legal Concepts of Insurance
Insurance concepts from a lawyer’s perspective.
This unique Oregon insurance continuing education online course looks at the concepts of insurance from a legal perspective and reveals some fascinating points of interest. For example, English courts of law were hearing insurable interest cases as far back as the late 1700s under King George II. The decisions made by those early courts form the basis of modern-day insurable interest laws.
- Learn how modern-day insurance concepts were derived from historical legal arguments.
- Develop a higher level of competence through a better understanding of today’s insurance provisions, concepts, and statutes.
- Gain insight into the legal concepts of all types of insurance.
Major Subjects Covered
- Insurable Interest.
- Definition of Risks.
- Persons Insured.
- Waiver and Estoppel.
- Measure of Recovery.
Course Level: Intermediate
Our Oregon insurance continuing education online courses are easier and faster to complete
- 4,000,000+ courses completed across the U.S.!
- No annoying voice mail! Reach an experienced Insurance Continuing Education expert from 6 am to 10 pm PST.
- Questions about your license renewal? Our experts have an average of 21 years of experience with insurance CE!
More top insurance professionals prefer our CE courses!
- Exams are easier to pass — with 40% to 80% fewer questions.
- Customers say: “Your course was easy to complete.” “The materials were well organized and well written.”
- If you don’t pass a final exam, you can still take the exam again once (for up to one year).
30-day Money-Back Guarantee — and we’ll beat any other school’s advertised price.
Why not get started?
Hours: 10 Life, Accident and Prop/Casualty