Oregon: Business Continuation Insurance
Oregon Insurance CE – Business Continuation Insurance
Financing and marketing the Buy-Sell agreement to proprietors, partnerships and corporations.
In the event of death or disability, a properly executed Buy-Sell Agreement is to the continued success of a business what a properly executed will is to the financial stability of a grieving widow or widower. This fascinating and informative Oregon insurance continuing education online course will leave you well skilled in creating or analyzing the all too important Buy-Sell Agreement.
- Learn the fundamental principles of the Buy-Sell Agreement.
- Develop basic skills to create or analyze a Buy-Sell Agreement for sole proprietorships, partnerships, or corporations.
- Gain insight into the legal concepts and tax implications of the Buy-Sell Agreement.
Major Subjects Covered
- General Considerations.
- Contents of the Agreement.
- Selecting the Type of Agreement.
Course Level: Intermediate
Our online Oregon insurance continuing education courses are easier and faster to complete
- 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try the course at no risk to you
- 4,000,000+ courses completed across the U.S.!
- No annoying voice mail! Reach an experienced Insurance Continuing Education expert from 6 am to 10 pm PST.
- Questions about your license renewal? Our experts have an average of 21 years of experience with insurance CE!
Insurance professionals prefer our CE courses!
- Our exams are simpler — with 40% to 80% fewer questions than other companies’ courses.
- Our customers report: “Your course was easy to complete.” “The materials were well organized and well written.”
- If you don’t pass a final exam for any reason, there is no penalty. You may take the exam again once (for up to one year).
And we’ll beat any advertised price. You’ll have our 30-day money back guarantee, so you can get started today RISK-FREE!
Ethics Training – AL
Hours: 20 Life, Accident and Prop/Casualty