Oregon: Highlights of Oregon State Insurance Laws
An excellent review of basic, yet important, Oregon insurance codes and laws for agents.
This Oregon insurance continuing education online course reviews the rules and codes of the state of Oregon which are very helpful in the everyday life of an insurance agent. This course is very useful in order to transact insurance and maintain an agent’s insurance license.
Highlights of Oregon State Insurance Laws Course Objectives
- Refresh an agent’s memory regarding specific terms, rules, and codes of the state of Oregon, including those of the Director of the Department of Consumer and Business.
- Gain insight into the basics of different lines of insurance.
Major Insurance CE Subjects Covered
- General Definitions.
- Coverage of Different Types of Insurance.
- Requirements and Processes of the Director of the Department of Consumer and Business.
- General Requirements of Authorized Insurers and Agents.
- Agent Conduct and Responsibilities.
Oregon insurance professionals prefer our online CE courses
- Our exams are simpler — with 40% to 80% fewer questions than other companies’ courses.
- Our customers report: “Your course was easy to complete.” “The materials were well organized and well written.”
- If you don’t pass a final exam for any reason, there is no penalty. You may take the exam again once (for up to one year).
We’ll beat any school’s advertised price!
You have a 30-day money-back guarantee, you know you won’t pay more than you need to, and you’ll finish faster with easier exams. Why not get started today?
Over 4,000,000+ state-approved CE courses are completed across the U.S. through Relstone insurance school!
Hours: 4 OR Law and Administrative Rules