Oregon: Highlights of Oregon State Insurance Laws
Highlights of Oregon State Insurance Laws
An excellent review of basic, yet important, Oregon insurance codes and laws for agents.
This course reviews the rules and codes of the state of Oregon which are very helpful in the everyday life of an insurance agent. This course is very useful in order to transact insurance and maintain an agent’s insurance license.
- Refresh an agent’s memory regarding specific terms, rules, and codes of the state of Oregon, including those of the Director of the Department of Consumer and Business.
- Gain insight on the basics of different lines of insurance.
Major Subjects Covered
- General Definitions.
- Coverage of Different Types of Insurance.
- Requirements and Processes of the Director of the Department of Consumer and Business.
- General Requirements of Authorized Insurers and Agents.
- Agent Conduct and Responsibilities.
Hours: 4 OR Law and Administrative Rules