Pennsylvania: Insurance Law in the U.S., 2nd Ed.
The legal implications of – and the laws that govern – agent or broker conduct.
After completing this Pennsylvania Insurance Continuing Education online course you will gain a lawyer’s perspective on the principles of agency; agency powers and limitations; waiver and estoppel; misrepresentations and warranties by agents or companies, and hundreds of other laws that serve to protect the interests of the insurance-buying public.
Insurance Law in the US Course Objectives
- Learn to spot unethical behavior by unscrupulous insurance companies or agents.
- Develop basic skills in properly filling out an insurance application, scheduling a medical examination, collecting advance premiums, etc.
- Gain insight into the legal implications of unethical agent, broker, or insurance company conduct.
Major Insurance CE Subjects Covered
- Knowledge of Agent as Imputed to the Company.
- Representations and Acts of Agent or Company.
- Misrepresentations and Warranties Generally.
- Authority of Agents for the Company.
- Types and Powers of Agents.
Insurance CE Course Level:
Pennsylvania insurance professionals prefer our online CE courses
- Our exams are simpler — with 40% to 80% fewer questions than other companies’ courses.
- Our customers report: “Your course was easy to complete.” “The materials were well organized and well written.”
- If you don’t pass a final exam for any reason, there is no penalty. You may take the exam again once (for up to one year).
We’ll beat any school’s advertised price!
You have a 30-day money-back guarantee, you know you won’t pay more than you need to, and you’ll finish faster with easier exams. Why not get started today?
Over 4,000,000+ state-approved CE courses are completed across the U.S. through Relstone insurance school!
Hours: 14 All General Producer Lines