Pennsylvania: Law and the Insurance Contract
Pennsylvania Insurance CE – Law and the Insurance Contract
A comprehensive examination of the law as it affects insurance contracts and provisions.
Compiled from the best sources available on contract law, this Pennsylvania insurance CE course will teach you in layman language the intricacies of insurance contract law, from general principles to agency, from privacy to constitutional issues.
- Learn contract law in depth, from structure and source of law to landmark insurance law enactments such as the McCarran Act.
- Develop basic skills in avoiding costly mistakes when market-ing or underwriting insurance to consumers.
- Gain insight into constitutional law, agency law, privacy law, and agents as employers.
Major Subjects Covered
- Insurance and the Law.
- Privacy and Insurance.
- Insurers and Agents as Employers.
Course Level: Intermediate
Insurance Agents And Adjusters In Pennsylvania Prefer Our Online Insurance CE Courses
- Rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau.
- 4,000,000+ courses completed across the U.S. since 1974!
- Reach an experienced Insurance Continuing Education expert from 6am to 10pm PST. Our experts have an average of 21 years experience with insurance CE!
Finish Faster And Easier
- Our exams are simpler — with 40% to 80% fewer questions than other companies’ courses. (But if you don’t pass a final exam, you may take the exam again once for up to one year).
30-day Money Back Guarantee, so there’s no risk to getting started today!
RELSTONE is the best value: We will beat any other school’s advertised price.
Hours: 16 All General Producer Lines