An in-depth examination of how policy premiums are developed and the laws that regulate them.
This well-written Pennsylvania Insurance Continuing Education online course reveals how insurance companies determine policy premiums and how state agencies regulate them. Never before has any insurance CE course revealed so much information and insight on this rare and fascinating subject.
Policy Premium Laws in America Course Objectives
- Learn how policy premiums are determined and how they are regulated by state statute.
- Gain insight into insurance policy premiums from a legal perspective, as well as the concepts of experience rating and insurance policy reserves.
Major Insurance CE Subjects Covered
- Insurance Premiums and Reserves.
- Necessity and Amount of Premiums.
- Sufficiency of Premium Payments.
- Timeliness of Premium Payments.
- Mode of Premium Payments.
- Experience Rating.
Insurance CE Course Level:
Why More Agents And Adjusters Choose Relstone For Pennsylvania Insurance CE Courses Online
Over 4,000,000+ state-approved CE courses successfully completed!
Best online learning format to work at your own pace and finish fast.
Enjoy live help 6 am – 10 pm Monday – Friday, 9 am – 9 pm weekends PST (if you ever need it)
Easier exams – with fewer questions.
You’ll enjoy the best value because we beat any school’s advertised price.
Get started today risk-free with a 30-day money-back guarantee!