Pennsylvania: Business Continuation Insurance
Pennsylvania Insurance CE Courses – Business Continuation
Financing and marketing the Buy-Sell agreement to proprietors, partnerships, and corporations.
In the event of death or disability, a properly executed Buy-Sell Agreement is to the continued success of a business what a properly executed will is to the financial stability of a grieving widow or widower. This fascinating and informative insurance CE course will leave you well skilled in creating or analyzing the all too important Buy-Sell Agreement.
- Learn the fundamental principles of the Buy-Sell Agreement.
- Develop basic skills to create or analyze a Buy-Sell Agreement for sole proprietorships, partnerships, or corporations.
- Gain insight into the legal concepts and tax implications of the Buy-Sell Agreement.
Major Subjects Covered
- General Considerations
- Contents of the Agreement
- Selecting the Type of Agreement
Course Level: Intermediate
Ethics Training – AL