Pennsylvania: Long Term Care Insurance in the U.S.
This Pennsylvania Insurance Continuing Education online course provides an in-depth examination of long-term care in the United States with an emphasis on the regulations and policies that govern it and the types of long-term care insurance policies available and their benefits.
This well-written course provides a wealth of information regarding long-term care, including public policy regarding long-term care and its benefits and options. This insurance CE course is a good source of information both for those new to long-term care as well as a great review and for those who are more experienced in the field.
Long-term Care Insurance in the U.S. Course Objectives
- Learn about long-term care policy and how benefits are determined.
- Gain insight into who needs and qualifies for long-term care and what options they can choose when considering it.
Major Insurance CE Subjects Covered
- What is Long-Term Care?
- Who Needs Long-Term Care?
- How Much Does Long-Term Care cost?
- Who Pays For Long-Term Care?
- Reasons to Consider LTC insurance.
- Long-Term Care Insurance Risk Factors.
- Types of Available LTC Policies.
- Benefit Eligibility Triggers.
- How Benefits Are Paid.
- When Do Benefits Begin?
- How Policies Outline Benefit Coverage.
- Long-Term Care Policy Options.
- Coverage Qualification.
- How is the Premium Determined?
- Termination of Long-Term Care Policies.
- Protection for Long-Term Care Policies.
- What LTC Policies Do Not Cover.
- Alternatives to Long-Term Care Coverage.
Insurance CE Course Level:
Why More Agents And Adjusters Choose Relstone For Pennsylvania Insurance CE Courses Online
- 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try the course at no risk to you
- 4,000,000+ courses completed across the U.S.!
- No annoying voicemail! Reach an experienced Insurance Continuing Education expert from 6 am to 10 pm PST.
- Questions about your license renewal? Our experts have an average of 21 years of experience with insurance CE!
Insurance professionals prefer our CE courses!
- Best online learning format to work at your own pace and finish fast.
- Our exams are simpler — with 40% to 80% fewer questions than other companies’ courses.
- Our customers report: “Your course was easy to complete.” “The materials were well organized and well written.”
- If you don’t pass a final exam for any reason, there is no penalty. You may take the exam again once (for up to one year).
And we’ll beat any advertised price. You’ll have our 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can get started today RISK-FREE!
Ethics Training – AL
Hours: 4 All General Producer Lines