Rhode Island: Agent Ethics & Responsibilities
A discussion on the need for ethical codes of conduct in the insurance industry, and on agent responsibilities.
Several years after the need for a code of ethics became apparent to the U.S. insurance industry, this Rhode Island insurance continuing education online course arrived on the scene and has since proven to be the absolute best source of compiled data anywhere.
Agent Ethics & Responsibilities Course Objectives
- Learn to think “ethically” and establish personal ethical standards designed to improve your professionalism.
- Develop ethical skills in selling, underwriting, or replacing insurance coverage.
- Gain insight into ethical theory and agent responsibilities to the company and to the client.
Major Insurance CE Subjects Covered
- Legal Responsibilities of Agents and Brokers.
- Agent Liability to the Insured.
- Ethics in the Insurance Industry.
- The Ethics of Policy Replacement.
Insurance CE Course Level:
Rhode Island Insurance Professionals Say Our Courses are Easier and Faster to Complete!
Exceptional support . . .
You can reach a real person by phone 7 days a week, 6 am to 10 pm PST, should you need us. (Our team has an average of 21 years of experience in insurance CE!)
Exceptional reviews . . .
Our students love the flexibility we offer
Easier-to-complete courses . . .
Plus, exams have fewer questions, so you’re more likely to pass the first time. (Need to take an exam again? Take the exam again once for up to a year.)
Exceptional value . . .
We’ll beat any other school’s advertised price. And you’ll have a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Since 1974, over 4,000,000+ CE courses have been successfully completed across the U.S. with our insurance school!
Best online learning format lets you work at your own pace (and finish fast!)
Hours: 6 Ethics