Rhode Island: Business Continuation Insurance
Rhode Island Insurance CE – Business Continuation Insurance
Financing and marketing the Buy-Sell agreement to proprietors, partnerships, and corporations.
In the event of death or disability, a properly executed Buy-Sell Agreement is to the continued success of a business what a properly executed will is to the financial stability of a grieving widow or widower. This fascinating and informative Rhode Island insurance continuing education online course will leave you well skilled in creating or analyzing the all too important Buy-Sell Agreement.
- Learn the fundamental principles of the Buy-Sell Agreement.
- Develop basic skills to create or analyze a Buy-Sell Agreement for sole proprietorships, partnerships, or corporations.
- Gain insight into the legal concepts and tax implications of the Buy-Sell Agreement.
Major Subjects Covered
- General Considerations.
- Contents of the Agreement.
- Selecting the Type of Agreement.
Course Level: Intermediate
State-Approved Insurance CE Since 1974, with over 4 million courses successfully completed
Downloadable PDFs make it easy to work at your own pace.
Our exams are simpler — with 40% to 80% fewer questions than other companies’ courses.
We’ll beat any other school’s advertised price — and have since 1974!
Top-notch customer service – we answer the phone 7 days a week, 6 am – 10 pm PST
And we have a 30-day money-back guarantee — so you can try the course risk-free.
Our experts have an average of 21 years of experience with insurance CE! Call us!
Hours: 11 Life/Accident Health