South Dakota: Agent Ethics & Responsibilities
South Dakota Insurance CE – Agent Ethics & Responsibilities
A discussion on the need for ethical codes of conduct in the insurance industry, and on agent responsibilities.
Several years after the need for a code of ethics became apparent to the U.S. insurance industry, this South Dakota insurance continuing education online course arrived on the scene and has since proven to be the absolute best source of compiled data anywhere.
- Learn to think “ethically” and establish personal ethical standards designed to improve your professionalism.
- Develop ethical skills in selling, underwriting, or replacing insurance coverage.
- Gain insight into ethical theory and agent responsibilities to the company and to the client.
Major Subjects Covered
- Legal Responsibilities of Agents and Brokers.
- Agent Liability to the Insured.
- Ethics in the Insurance Industry.
- The Ethics of Policy Replacement.
Course Level: Intermediate
More South Dakota Insurance Professionals Choose Relstone
Downloadable PDFs so you can work at your own pace and finish fast! (We’ll even ship you optional printed books.)
Easier exams with fewer questions.
Enjoy live help 6 am – 10 pm Monday – Friday, 9 am – 9 pm weekends PST (if you ever need it)
We’ll beat any advertised price.
Our students return year after year! Over 4 million courses successfully completed.
Hours: 12 General