An overview of the life and health insurance business in the United States.
Expand your knowledge in nearly every aspect of the life and health insurance industry in the United States with this South Dakota insurance continuing education online course.
Life, Accident & Health Insurance Course Objectives
- Review the fundamental principles of life and health insurance.
- Develop basic skills to analyze and determine appropriate coverages.
- Gain insight into the legal concepts of insurance, including contract
provisions, options, and benefits.
- Be up to date on changes in the Social Security and Medicare Laws.
Major Insurance CE Subjects Covered
- Policy Provisions, Options, and Benefits
- Types of Insurance Policies and Coverages.
- Group Insurance, Taxation, and Retirement.
- Business Insurance.
Insurance CE Course Level:
South Dakota Insurance Professionals Say Our Courses are Easier and Faster to Complete!
Work at your own pace with the best online learning format.
Easier exams with fewer questions.
Our experts have an average of 21 years of experience with insurance CE!
We’ll beat any other school’s advertised price — and have since 1974!
Top-notch customer service – we answer the phone 7 days a week, 6 am-10 pm PST
And we have a 30-day money-back guarantee — so you can try the course risk-free.
Over 4,000,000+ CE courses have been successfully completed across the U.S. with our insurance school!