South Dakota: Life, Accident & Health Insurance
South Dakota Insurance CE – Life, Accident & Health Insurance Class
An overview of the life and health insurance business in the United States.
Expand your knowledge in nearly every aspect of the life and health insurance industry in the United States with this South Dakota insurance continuing education online course.
- Review the fundamental principles of life and health insurance.
- Develop basic skills to analyze and determine appropriate coverages.
- Gain insight into the legal concepts of insurance, including contract
provisions, options, and benefits.
- Be up to date on changes in the Social Security and Medicare Laws.
Major Subjects Covered
- Policy Provisions, Options, and Benefits
- Types of Insurance Policies and Coverages.
- Group Insurance, Taxation, and Retirement.
- Business Insurance.
Course Level: Intermediate
South Dakota Insurance Professionals Say Our Courses are Easier and Faster to Complete!
Downloadable PDFs so you can work at your own pace.
Easier exams with fewer questions.
Our experts have an average of 21 years of experience with insurance CE!
We’ll beat any other school’s advertised price — and have since 1974!
Top-notch customer service – we answer the phone 7 days a week, 6 am-10 pm PST
And we have a 30-day money-back guarantee — so you can try the course risk-free.
Over 4,000,000+ CE courses have been successfully completed across the U.S. with our insurance school!
Hours: 10 Life & Health